Volkswagen Phaeton 2011

Volkswagen Phaeton 2011 Volkswagen Phaeton 2011 Volkswagen Phaeton 2011 Volkswagen Phaeton 2013 Volkswagen Phaeton 2012 Volkswagen Phaeton 2012


2011 Volkswagen Phaeton US, Review and Pictures

I've gone through the same financial pain with VHS. Thinking that I'd perfected my film-buff collection of videos I sat back to admire my handiwork only to be confronted with DVD. Well clearly DVD is better quality and doesn't wear out so, to the shops I went to upgrade Tarantino, Scorsese and Kubrick to sleeker versions. Now of course my DVDs are under threat from Blu Ray. Much to my Dad's displeasure having forked out for a High Definition DVD player, Blu Ray now has the HD market to itself and is releasing old and new on this format. I'd happily stick with DVD except my new HD TV isn't being fully exploited unless a Blu Ray player joins the party.

2011 Volkswagen Phaeton Rear View2011 Volkswagen Phaeton Rear View

2011 Volkswagen Phaeton Engine2011 Volkswagen Phaeton Engine
The exteriors of phaeton give the extreme classy looks and interiors of the car offers the amazing driving experience. The car is launched in both engines petrol as well as diesel with automatic transmission option. The diesel variant of Volkswagen phaeton is loaded with the 3.0L, V6 TDI diesel engine which delivers the great mileage and high performance on the other hand the petrol variant of phaeton is powered by the 6.0L, W12 petrol engine with five speed automatic transmission gearbox.
2011 Volkswagen Phaeton Rear Seats Image2011 Volkswagen Phaeton 

http://news-cars-en.blogspot.com/2011/05/volkswagen-phaeton-2011.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment