Infiniti G35 + Dog With Stomach Pains Equals Dirty Disaster

There are more reasons than we can think of why one shouldn’t leave a dog in a car even with the windows open. For one the dog might be sick as the owner of this Infiniti G35 Coupe found out after leaving his beloved female boxer in the car for about 10 minutes… We’ll leave the owner of the coupe that goes by the nickname “98intrigue” on the G35driver forum explain all the details in his own words:

"So story goes.... I drove home to Tampa to see this girl that I met on my cruise a few weeks back. I go inside to let the girl know I was there, not thinking she wouldn't be off yet. So I'm waiting for her to get off work and I left my dog in the car for 10 minutes. I go check on her and everything is fine. Then 5 minutes later, I go to put something in my car anddddd this is what I see…"

-Continued after the jump but be warned; the images are quite nasty

"The day after...before starting to clean. I had already wiped down everything with a paper towel to try to get as much as I could off the night before.

I spent 8 hours cleaning the interior. Unfortunately, it got in all the little holes in the seats. I did everything I could...from using a terry towel, a brush, and even a tooth brush. Nothing would take it out of the holes. I sprayed probably 10x as much leather cleaner/condtioner as I should have to attempt to relieve the smell. FAIL! My car still smells like crap. I sprayed it down with Lexol leather conditioner a few days ago, which helped a little...but the crap smell is just as bad after sitting in the sun for more than 10 minutes.

Then I took her to the beach Sunday for some fun. I love my dog...
Since I now know this is all over the internet now, I want to point out a few things. I know this was my fault. In regards to the G37 comment...I'm not a spoiled rich kid. I get it from everyone because I'm young, but every dollar in this car is mine and I've worked my *** off for it.

My dog was in the car at night, with temps in the low 70s. The windows were half way down and the sunroof was open. I did my best to accommodate her. The car was in my sight the entire time...I could see her moving around in my car, unfortunately I didn't see her pooping. My dog was sick for 3 days following this incident...I've never once fed her table scraps or any food other than dog food. And the smell is pretty much gone. Lexol FTW!"









Via: G35driver

0 comments:

Post a Comment